Hi guys! This is a REALLY cool birthday card to make. I gave something similar to my teacher for his birthday and he loved it.
Cardboard: SU Basic Black, Basic Grey and White
Ink: SU Marina Mist, Not quite Navy, Stazon Black
Accessories: Brads, Scallop punch, white gel pen, shaving cream, ink refills, die cutters
1. Measure all the cardboard to size (like you would in any card)
2. Measure your basic grey cardboard and mark out where the white lines will go. Do that on both sides and then draw the line. Make a second jaggered line underneath on all of them.
3. Then, put a bit of shaving cream on an ice-cream lid (or whatever you would like to use eg. plastic container lid). Put a blob of marina mist and not quite navy from the refills on the shaving cream and mix it around a bit. Let it dry.
4. While it is drying, you can cut the white ring to go around it. Measure the stamp on it and see what size (sorry, but I don't know what sizes) to make it. Then put the 2 circles in your cuttlebug or big shot.
5. After the shaving cream is dry, stamp the ship with stazon black ink. Then measure out the brad positioning and stick the brads in.
6. Now stamp the happy birthday stamp, cut it and the black back round out. With the scallop punch, put the corner into one of the scallops and punch it. Do that with all the corners.
7. Now stick everything together.
8. Stick a back on and step back and admirer it. 😊😊
P.S. I CASEd this card from someone but can't remember who. If you know, please tell me.