Hi again! This is ANOTHER beautiful card to make. As usual, I CASEd this card but forgot who from. If you know, please let me know.
Cardboard: SU Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Parade, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps: Mosaic Madness
1. First, measure all your card to size.
2. Second, emboss the right corner of the smaller white card.
3. Next, stamp the long stamp on the left in Baked brown sugar.
4. Stamp the mosaics on another piece of white. Then punch them out.
5. Then stamp the sentiment (whatever you want) and stick on the mosaics
6. Stick the rest of the card together and you have got a great card
Hope you like it,