Hey!! This is another great, simple car to make. I also CASEd this card but (as usual) I don't know who from. If you know, please tell me.
Cardboard: SU Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Parade, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Ink: SU Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Parade, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Blooming with Kindness
Accessories: Mosaic Bundle, 1 1/4 square punch
1. Get your white cardboard ready
2. Stamp the Mosaic Madness stamps on a separate piece of whit card.
3. Punch out the stamps and then punch out a square of each colour card.
4. Stick the punched out stamp onto the coloured card with mounting tape.
5. Measure and cut out the Baked Brown Sugar card and emboss it.
6. Stamp the "Your kindness makes such a difference stamp (or whatever stamp you are using).
7. Now stick it all together and there you have it
Hope you like it,