Thursday, 26 September 2013
Pool Party Flowers
This is a simple card to make. Here is what you need and what you need to do.
Cardboard: SU pool party and white
Ink: Pool party
Stamps: Madison avenue
1. Fold your A5 piece of white cardboard
2. Then measure the coloured piece of cardboard against the white. Remember, you can use any colour you want to.
3. Measure the 2nd piece of white cardboard against the coloured one.
4. Stamp your stamp onto the 2nd piece of white cardboard.
5. Stick it all together and add the rhinestones and there you have it!
P.S. I CASEd this card from someone but can't remember who. If you know, please tell me.