Wednesday, 25 September 2013
This is a very simple and pretty best wishes card. Here is what you need and how to make it.
Cardboard: Stampin up (SU) blushing bride, light green and white
Ink: SU regal rose, SU garden green and stazon black
Stamps: SU simply soft
Accessories: Circle die cut, SU markers, embossing folders, pearls
1. First, you get your A5 piece of white cardboard, and fold it in half.
2. Then you measure the pink and green cardboard, cut it, and emboss it. Remember, you don't have to use pink and green. It would look nice in other colours too
3. You then stamp your image onto a piece of white cardboard in stazon black ink. Stazon ink is the best to use because it is a waterproof inkpad.
4. Now, you cut out the stamp with your die cut. I would do that first before colouring in the stamp and stamping the sentiment.
5. Colouring in time now. You can colour in the flowers now and stamp the sentiment.
6. After that, you can stick everything on and piece it together!
Hope you like it!
P.S. I CASEd this card from someone but can't remember who. If you know, please tell me.