Thursday, 26 September 2013
This is a cute card that you can use for anything.
Cardboard: SU ruby red, SU elegant eggplant and white
Ink: Elegant eggplant
Accessories: Ribbon, rhinestones, SU patterned paper, 1 1/2 circle punch, scallop punch
1. First, cut the red cardboard
2. Then, cut the purple card to size against the red
3. Measure up the patterned paper as shown on the picture
4. Stamp the bunny or whatever you want to and brush the edges
5. Punch out the stamp and the red scallop and stick them together
6. Stick on the patterned paper, the bunny, the ribbon and the rhinestones
7. One last thing before you are finished. You have to put a back on it so it can stand! All you have to do is fold an A5 piece of white cardboard and stick it on the back.
The reason that you don't use coloured cardboard to make the back is because one A5 piece of coloured cardboard, can make two cards. Coloured cardboard is also more expensive than plain white cardboard.
P.S. I CASEd this card from someone but can't remember who. If you know, please tell me.